The Hampton Smoker

What's up wtih what's going down? Does a tree falling on the ocean with no one around make a sound? Barbecue, BBQ, Bar-b-que. It's all in how you sell it.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

A Long Time Gone: holiday catchup

Here're some pics from the holidays that I've been meaning to get posted....Not much to say today, and pictures say thousands of words, no?

Red Velvet Snowman Cake



Our brand new Kitchen Aid Mixer (thanks, dad!) making the cake



Brisket and Potato Pancakes from Chanukah dinner w/ my folks




My new, delicious niece, Gwen, cavorting w/ Granny


My mom on the last night of Chanukah



Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your mom looks like she is doing pretty good.....I hope everything is going OK for her.

And your niece, she IS delicious! Aren't they all?? I have 15 nieces and nephews and one due this summer and they just knock my socks off.

8:03 PM  
Blogger Lisa Fain (Homesick Texan) said...

Good to see your mom, hope she's doing well.

And am I the only person left in America who doesn't have a Kitchen Aid mixer?

9:02 AM  
Blogger Backyard Chef said...

Thanks, Ladies. Mom was tired, but really wanted to enjoy the holidays. The pendulum keeps swinging. I appreciate the nice thoughts.

Kate-- I could eat that baby w/ a spoon. I never knew being an uncle could be so much fun!

Homesick Lisa-- I didn't think we'd ever get one of those-- especially with our limited counter space. Keep hope alive....

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Your Gateway to Barbecue Information
A service of
netRelief, Inc.

This site is a member of The Smoke Ring
A linked list of BBQ websites

Next - Skip Next - Next 5 - Prev - Skip Prev - Random Site

Join the ring or browse a complete list of The Smoke Ring members

If you discover problems with any of The Smoke Ring sites,
please notify the Ringmaster


[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Backyard Chef.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

More blogs about bbq.
More blogs about The Hampton Smoker.