The Hampton Smoker

What's up wtih what's going down? Does a tree falling on the ocean with no one around make a sound? Barbecue, BBQ, Bar-b-que. It's all in how you sell it.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Stuck Inside of Mobile with those Memphis Blues Again

Bronchitis. Sucks.

First started feeling junky with a scratch in my throat, then felt like my limbs were full of heavy sand. Exhaustion soon set in.

So I made Chicken Soup.


Oh, did it make me feel better. I like to eat it while it's scaldingly hot, and I just shovel it up, bowl after bowl, until I'm sweating and my nose is running. Not a pretty picture, is it?

Stay tuned for my review of the brand new(ish) Nestle Chocolatier chocolate.

2 Comments:

Blogger Terry (aka) Big Daddy said...

Hey Backyard, Dude you need to start sniffing more Hickory smoke.

It will cure what is wrong with you. Hope you feel better soon.

B.D.

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this your excuse for not answering your cell phone Saturday night while I was doing drunk dial?

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Your Gateway to Barbecue Information
A service of
netRelief, Inc.

This site is a member of The Smoke Ring
A linked list of BBQ websites

Next - Skip Next - Next 5 - Prev - Skip Prev - Random Site

Join the ring or browse a complete list of The Smoke Ring members

If you discover problems with any of The Smoke Ring sites,
please notify the Ringmaster


[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Backyard Chef.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

More blogs about bbq.
More blogs about The Hampton Smoker.