The Hampton Smoker

What's up wtih what's going down? Does a tree falling on the ocean with no one around make a sound? Barbecue, BBQ, Bar-b-que. It's all in how you sell it.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Stuck Inside of Mobile with those Memphis Blues Again

Bronchitis. Sucks.

First started feeling junky with a scratch in my throat, then felt like my limbs were full of heavy sand. Exhaustion soon set in.

So I made Chicken Soup.


Oh, did it make me feel better. I like to eat it while it's scaldingly hot, and I just shovel it up, bowl after bowl, until I'm sweating and my nose is running. Not a pretty picture, is it?

Stay tuned for my review of the brand new(ish) Nestle Chocolatier chocolate.

2 Comments:

Blogger Terry said...

Hey Backyard, Dude you need to start sniffing more Hickory smoke.

It will cure what is wrong with you. Hope you feel better soon.

B.D.

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Johns Hopkins said...

Is this your excuse for not answering your cell phone Saturday night while I was doing drunk dial?

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Your Gateway to Barbecue Information
A service of
netRelief, Inc.

This site is a member of The Smoke Ring
A linked list of BBQ websites

Next - Skip Next - Next 5 - Prev - Skip Prev - Random Site

Join the ring or browse a complete list of The Smoke Ring members

If you discover problems with any of The Smoke Ring sites,
please notify the Ringmaster


[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Backyard Chef.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

More blogs about bbq.
More blogs about The Hampton Smoker.