The Hampton Smoker

What's up wtih what's going down? Does a tree falling on the ocean with no one around make a sound? Barbecue, BBQ, Bar-b-que. It's all in how you sell it.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Seen Your Video

Hello, dear friends. Here's a new feature I'm thinking of adding to the site, what do you think? Is the video too big or anything? I used a mid-fi setting. It's just a quick test while the wife was out of town with the still cam. This was lunch for me and Hiroshi. Edit added Sunday a.m.: I've created a food ring which is linked at the bottom of the page-- I hope to see you there! Here's some video of a rack of ribs smoked over peach, apple, oack and hickory, frozen and consumed in Queens.



7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!!!!! I need to do some grilling!!! Love the music. Obviously--I think it's a wonderful idea.

2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need to do some Qing and some bloggin!

12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jesus! That's so right it's wrong. Very evil of you to post such a mouth watering video. Now you are seriously just one step away from smell-o-vision!

So tell me all about your shindig..."smoke on the water". What's the lowdown? Who were the winners? We want the play by play man!

Keep on keepin' on...
Peace,
Timo

12:27 AM  
Blogger Mona said...

Nice Matt, but for some reason it's not working on this damn computer at work. So you're just a tease...you're just a tease!!
Ha, hope you're doin' well. Am checking out your food ring right now.

2:57 PM  
Blogger Backyard Chef said...

Sher-- thanks. Get that grill going! Glad you like the video.

Hey, 'anon', I've yet to see evidence of you qing....hmmm....

Timo, where've you been keeping yourself? The Portland Farmer's Market? Nice to hear from you....

Mona, I know, maybe I'll have to use Youtube. I can't see it at work, either. But, you're right, I am a tease. As of now, it is a ring of one. :(

7:41 AM  
Blogger WhiteTrashBBQ said...

Umm, i thought I'd see some new blogging tonight.

Liar Liar pant on fire!

12:31 AM  
Blogger WhiteTrashBBQ said...

Tired of waiting, tired of waiting for you oooo, for you oooo, for you.

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Your Gateway to Barbecue Information
A service of
netRelief, Inc.

This site is a member of The Smoke Ring
A linked list of BBQ websites

Next - Skip Next - Next 5 - Prev - Skip Prev - Random Site

Join the ring or browse a complete list of The Smoke Ring members

If you discover problems with any of The Smoke Ring sites,
please notify the Ringmaster


[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Backyard Chef.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

More blogs about bbq.
More blogs about The Hampton Smoker.