The Hampton Smoker

What's up wtih what's going down? Does a tree falling on the ocean with no one around make a sound? Barbecue, BBQ, Bar-b-que. It's all in how you sell it.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Back on the Chain Gang: Recent bbq pictures and life

Hello.....is there anybody out there?

Sorry to be absent the last few days. Life's been busy and, well, that's all. The camera was out of commission for a little while there (dang batteries!) and I finally had a chance to get my pictures uploaded.

Smoked, then grilled Skirt Steak. A new favorite of ours. I cooked this for my brother and my dad. It was marinaded in a combination of Yoshida's and Garlic paste.

This knife kit was a gift from my friend Anastasia. She is a talented chef and baker that I went to high school with in Brooklyn. She's married now and lives in Ohio.

Here're two looks at some delicious pulled pork that Hiroshi and I made. I brought this in to work with some ribs and chicken for lunch with my friends. It was so moist and tasty as you can see in the pictures.



Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Your Gateway to Barbecue Information
A service of
netRelief, Inc.

This site is a member of The Smoke Ring
A linked list of BBQ websites

Next - Skip Next - Next 5 - Prev - Skip Prev - Random Site

Join the ring or browse a complete list of The Smoke Ring members

If you discover problems with any of The Smoke Ring sites,
please notify the Ringmaster


[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Backyard Chef.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

More blogs about bbq.
More blogs about The Hampton Smoker.