The Hampton Smoker

What's up wtih what's going down? Does a tree falling on the ocean with no one around make a sound? Barbecue, BBQ, Bar-b-que. It's all in how you sell it.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Cool It Now: Pepsi Ice Cucumber


Released June 12th in Japan, Pepsi Ice Cucumber is the newest fruit-flavored beverage to hit the market. A limited edition creation, the beverage mixes the cooling, soft flavor and perfumey scent of cucumber with the sugary fizz of ordinary soda. I hope it hits the shelves here in the US of A, but we rarely get the really interesting stuff.

One a personal note, I have one of those renegade tastebuds that get inflamed and make you want to bite your tongue off. I have a feeling that would hurt massively.



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now tell me something....is it PEPSI flavored with cucumber?? because that would be just WRONG and gross and oh so disgusting.

But truthfully, cucumber pop?? yech...I would want to bite my tongue off even without one of those hinky little taste buds.

9:03 AM  
Blogger Backyard Chef said...

Fortunately, I think it is cucumber sugar fizz water. I had the same reaction as you at first, but it is disturbing either way.

9:11 AM  
Blogger WhiteTrashBBQ said...

UGH. Cucumbers by themselves are disgusting enough. I can't imagine the after taste of this abomination.

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It can't be worse than Celray soda.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Backyard Chef said...

Are you saying that Cel-Ray tastes bad?! LOL!

I'm embarrassed to admit this, but I would probably enjoy this stuff. I like some pretty artificial and funky stuff like bubblegum ice cream and other such fake flavor treats....

For real, one of my favorite things to drink in the summer is the sweet aloe juice with chunks of aloe in it. I can get it at the local green grocer...

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Your Gateway to Barbecue Information
A service of
netRelief, Inc.

This site is a member of The Smoke Ring
A linked list of BBQ websites

Next - Skip Next - Next 5 - Prev - Skip Prev - Random Site

Join the ring or browse a complete list of The Smoke Ring members

If you discover problems with any of The Smoke Ring sites,
please notify the Ringmaster


[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Backyard Chef.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

More blogs about bbq.
More blogs about The Hampton Smoker.