The Hampton Smoker

What's up wtih what's going down? Does a tree falling on the ocean with no one around make a sound? Barbecue, BBQ, Bar-b-que. It's all in how you sell it.

Monday, September 12, 2005

I'm A Native New Yawkah

Added some new links that I wanted to bring to your attention. Also, at some point in the near future (how do you define near?), I plan to organize the links, clear out the dead wood and put things into an order that makes sense and is easier to sift through.

1st up is the delightful Mona's Apple, which features reviews of NYC restaurants with personality and wit-- written by a self-described "poor girl,"-- well, Mona, you may be cash poor, but you're rich on style.

2nd is Mona's Restaurant Index, which groups restaurant info by neighborhood and cuisine. Clever and handy.

Buon appetito.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mona said...

HOLY SMOKES!!! Thanks so much for that shout-out! I feel so special! You're so nice to mention my blog! WOW! Multi grazie!!!
Hope you had a good weekend, it was eerily beautiful, despite the sad memories of 9/11/01.
Today's my Friday ( I work weekends but have Tues/Wed off) so until Thursday!

2:51 PM  
Blogger Mona said...

I think I'm going to have to start a collection of NY blogs to add to my sidebar...got any favorites?

3:01 PM  
Blogger Backyard Chef said...

Hey-- glad to shine a light where I can. I really enjoy the way you write.

I'm drawing a bit of a blank (nothing new there...) at the moment, but I love Afullbelly.com and AndreaStrong.com. Let me think...Oh, with this chicken w/ peanuts floating inside me, it's hard to think. I like Home's Kitchen on 21st of Bway. Not amazing, but good for a quick lunch. Ever been? It's right near Mayrose.

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Your Gateway to Barbecue Information
A service of
netRelief, Inc.

This site is a member of The Smoke Ring
A linked list of BBQ websites

Next - Skip Next - Next 5 - Prev - Skip Prev - Random Site

Join the ring or browse a complete list of The Smoke Ring members

If you discover problems with any of The Smoke Ring sites,
please notify the Ringmaster


[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Backyard Chef.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

More blogs about bbq.
More blogs about The Hampton Smoker.