The Hampton Smoker

What's up wtih what's going down? Does a tree falling on the ocean with no one around make a sound? Barbecue, BBQ, Bar-b-que. It's all in how you sell it.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Nice and Easy Does It

Folks, I'm sure you're ready to fire up for your own background bbq fiesta but are looking for some ideas or a little guidance. I planned to give you a little how to this morning, but the lovely S'kat and the Food has a great guide to cooking up some tasty ribs.

For another how-to, here's a piece I wrote for the NY Press a few years back:
Intro to BBQ


3 Comments:

Blogger s'kat said...

Great guide on the 'cue. Myself, I'm a huge fan of the pig. And thanks for the shout-out!

Also, I see I'm a few days late, but happy birthday nonetheless.

3:33 PM  
Blogger Backyard Chef said...

Thanks! I really enjoyed your piece, too. I haven't gotten around to trying coffee in a rub, but now I have a place to start. Yay!

4:03 PM  
Blogger WhiteTrashBBQ said...

You post anymore?

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Your Gateway to Barbecue Information
A service of
netRelief, Inc.

This site is a member of The Smoke Ring
A linked list of BBQ websites

Next - Skip Next - Next 5 - Prev - Skip Prev - Random Site

Join the ring or browse a complete list of The Smoke Ring members

If you discover problems with any of The Smoke Ring sites,
please notify the Ringmaster


[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Backyard Chef.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

More blogs about bbq.
More blogs about The Hampton Smoker.